Working for Tri-State Ambulance
Tri-State Ambulance is a great place to pursue your career goals. Located in one of the most geographically diverse areas in the Midwest, Tri-State Ambulance offers progressive protocols, modern and high quality equipment, a friendly work environment, and excellent pay and benefits. Tri-State Ambulance is a great place to pursue a long and fulfilling career in EMS.
Tri-State Ambulance and Tri-State Regional Ambulance, serving beautiful Western Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota, and Northeast Iowa provide high quality 911 and inter-facility ambulance services to an area that encompasses nearly 3,000 sq. miles and a population base of greater than 175,000. With a mixture of urban, rural, inter-facility, and critical care response, Tri-State paramedics and EMTs enjoy rewarding and challenging careers working in a highly progressive and evolving healthcare environment.
- Great places to live.
- Progressive protocols.
- Uniform allowance.
- Modern equipment.
- Paperless reporting.
- Type III ambulances.
- 80% 911 responses.
- 20% scheduled and interfacility transfers.
- Partnership with MedLink Air helicopter.
Wages and Benefits
- 12 hour, 24 hour and flex shifts.
- Shift differentials and other on and off-duty incentives.
- Paid training. Hourly wage & course expenses.
- Generous Paid Leave Time accrual. Four weeks first year.
- Low deductible Medical Insurance.
- Dental and Vision Care.
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life.
- Basic and Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a up to 4% Company Match.
- Holiday Pay.
La Crosse, Wisconsin – Beautiful and Alive!
The La Crosse area, also known as “The Seven Rivers Region” is located along the upper Mississippi River. Settled in the river valley at the juncture of three rivers and surrounded by 500 foot tall wooded bluffs, the region is truly an outdoor person’s haven. Hiking, kayaking, swimming, water skiing, fishing, hunting, downhill skiing, snowshoeing, and hundreds of miles of bike trails are but a few of popular outdoor activities in the area.
In addition to the outdoor activities, La Crosse is a thriving and growing healthcare community with two hospitals and three colleges. With an abundance of arts, entertainment, diverse and delicious restaurants, and nightlife venues, residents and visitors alike are never at a loss for adventure. To learn more about what the La Crosse and similar communities we serve offer, please see the links below: