EMS and Community Education
As the leader in area emergency medical services, Tri-State Ambulance is an authority on pre-hospital education and training. Partnerships exist with area first responder and basic life support agencies to provide education, training, and certification maintenance. Community education and demonstration events are available and can provide a better understanding of area EMS services.
In addition to these services, Tri-State Ambulance education also incorporates the following:
- Western Technical College partnership.
- First Responder training.
- CPR/BLS Training.
- Community training and demos.
- Child bicycle and helmet safety.
- Speakers for community groups.