Looking for A Career With Us?
Tri-State Ambulance is a great place to pursue your career goals. Located in one of the most geographically diverse areas in the Midwest, Tri-State Ambulance offers progressive protocols, modern and high quality equipment, a friendly work environment, and excellent pay and benefits. Tri-State Ambulance is a great place to pursue a long and fulfilling career in EMS.
Named one of the top 10 places to live in 2009 by U.S. News and World Reports.
Current Job Openings
Critical Care Paramedics, Paramedics, and EMTs
Tri-State Ambulance and Tri-State Regional Ambulance, serving beautiful Western Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota, and Northeast Iowa provide high quality 911 and inter-facility ambulance services to an area that encompasses nearly 3,000 sq. miles and a population base of greater than 175,000. With a mixture of urban, rural, inter-facility, and critical care response, Tri-State paramedics enjoy rewarding and challenging careers working in a highly progressive and evolving healthcare environment. Due to recent growth, applications are being accepted for critical care paramedics, paramedics, and EMTs to fill immediate openings.
- Great places to live.
- Progressive protocols.
- Uniform allowance.
- Modern equipment.
- Paperless reporting.
- Type III ambulances.
- 70% 911 responses.
- 30% scheduled and interfacility transfers.
- Partnership with MedLink Air helicopter.
Please download one of our printable flyers to learn about all of the great reasons to work at Tri-State and Tri-State Regional Ambulance.
Paramedic Wages and Benefits
- 12 hour, 24 hour and flex shifts.
- Paid training. Hourly wage & course expenses.
- Generous Paid Leave Time accrual.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care.
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life.
- Basic and Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match.
- Holiday Pay.
Download a job application.
Tri-State Ambulance application (La Crosse and Viroqua)
Tri-State Regional Ambulance application (West Union and Prairie du Chien)