Looking for A Career With Us?
Tri-State Ambulance is a great place to pursue your career goals. Located in one of the most geographically diverse areas in the Midwest, Tri-State Ambulance offers progressive protocols, modern and high quality equipment, a friendly work environment, and excellent pay and benefits. Tri-State Ambulance is a great place to pursue a long and fulfilling career in EMS.
Named one of the top 10 places to live in 2009 by U.S. News and World Reports.
Current Job Openings
We are not actively recruiting candidates at this time. To be considered for future openings, please download our application below.
- Great place to live.
- Progressive protocols.
- Uniform allowance.
- Modern equipment.
- Paperless reporting.
- Newer Type III ambulances.
- 70% 911 responses.
- 30% scheduled and interfacility transfers.
- Partnership with MedLink Air helicopter.
Please download one of our printable flyers to learn about all of the great reasons to work at Tri-State Ambulance.
Paramedic Wages and Benefits
Tri-State Ambulance full-time employees are members of Local Union 150 bargaining unit. Incoming applicants may be considered for up to three years of previous experience.
- 12 hour, 24 hour and flex shifts.
- Paid training. Hourly wage & course expenses.
- Generous Paid Leave Time accrual.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care.
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life.
- Basic and Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match.
- Holiday Pay.
Download a job application.
Tri-State Ambulance application (La Crosse and Viroqua)
Tri-State Regional Ambulance application (West Union and Prairie du Chien)